WordPress 3.1 had been released. More and more people are using WordPress as a full web content management system (CMS) than ever before. It’s not just blogging software. Keep your site on the cutting edge by upgrading to the current version.
The upgrade features:
- Redesigned linking workflow — to make it easier create internal linking
- Admin bar — so your most used features are more accessible
- Streamlined writing interface — for a cleaner, less cluttered writing area
- Refreshed blue admin scheme — a new personal option
- More features for WordPress developers — post formats support; new CMS capabilities; new network admin; advanced taxonomy and custom field queries
Before upgrading, please make sure you backup your blog!
For those who would like assistance, I’m offering free upgrades and special pricing this month only. Please see the rate chart below for Win with 1 monthly and yearly subscribers as well as all other clients.
Best wishes in your blogging in 2011!
WordPress Upgrade Fee Schedule
|Upgrade||Backup + Upgrade|
Please note: If you select an upgrade only package, I will assume you have already completed the proper backup of both your database and files.