This weeks’ top five must read posts. Start writing your content with expert style.
- How To Get Over 50,000 Visits to Your Blog in the First Month
This post is sheer genius. I don’t say that lightly. It’s long (and that’s the point!), but take the time to read it and absorb it. This info can get you started on the right foot.
- How to Create Compelling Content that Ranks Well in Search Engines
Write, write, write. At the workshop last week, I kept hammering on this concept. You need content, great content, to get traffic and keep readers. This post give you access to a 100% free report with solid ideas from Brian Clark of Copyblogger.
- 17 Copy-and-Paste Blog Templates
Kim Roach outlines 17 types of blogs that bring flocks of readers and compel comments.
- How to Craft a Blog Post – 10 Crucial Points to Pause
This is an old post, but filled with great ideas. It’s a 10 steps to great content kind of post, with each step linking to a more thorough discussion. Classic Darren Rowse.
- Experts Speak: “How Do I Come Up With Great Content Ideas For My Blog?”
18 expert bloggers share their best content generation ideas. Kristi Hines, Timo Kiander, and more.