Moving your blog content from WordPress.com to self-hosted WordPress.org with the PopCred network is simple. It will only take you a few minutes to complete. Follow these 10 easy steps:
- Go to your old blog at WordPress.com and login to the dashboard
- Go to Tools > Export
- Leave the All content radio button selected.
- Click Download Export File
- Go to your new blog at YourSite.PopCred.net and login to the dashboard
- Go to Tools > Import
- Click on WordPress
- Click on the Choose File button and select the file you exported in step 1.
- Click Upload file and import.
- Choose Download an import file attachments after you upload.
Now you own your blog and can monetize it however you choose!