Moving your blog content from Blogger (Blogspot) to self-hosted WordPress.org with the PopCred network is fairly simple. Here are the steps:
- Go to your new blog at YourSite.PopCred.net and login to the dashboard
- Go to Tools > Import
- Click on Blogger
- Click Authorize. You will go to the Google sign in page.
- Sign into your Google Account.
- Google will ask if PopCred can have access to your account. Click Grant access.
- Now you will be back on your PopCred site and will see a list of all your Blogger blogs. Click the Import button next to the blog you want to transfer.
- When the transfer is done (watch the blue bar), click on Set Authors. This will allow you to map the imported posts to any user in your site. Select yourself or the desires user.
- Click Save changes.