Being in the business of setting up affordable websites and blogs for small businesses, I spend a lot of time helping clients navigate through the process of getting their blogs off the ground.
Once the technical setup is done, there is still much to learn to be a successful blogger. Are you:
- Considering becoming a blogger?
- A brand new blogger
- Starting a new blog and want to do better this time?
If so, I have the tool to help you navigate through those first crucial decisions. Darren Rowse has another jewel for bloggers: ProBlogger’s Guide to Your First Week of Blogging.
This guide has a 7-day plan to help you avoid mistakes and get off to the best start with a solid foundation. Here is what you’ll study:
- Learn brainstorming techniques
- Create a content plan
- Build a social media presence
- Create quality assurance tools
- Set up a publishing process
- Master the components of a blog post
- Develop a blog strategy
Blogging isn’t hard, if you have solid information. This is another quality publication for bloggers from ProBlogger. I recommend First Week of Blogging to all my new blogging clients.
Remember ProBlogger’s other great blogging books: